Meet gay

Monday, October 30, 2006

Seatbelts On Computer Chairs?


Somewhere around a week ago just after i had made my first phone call to my new friend down in texas i had gotten off the phone and spun my computer chair around and was just sitting there kind of taking in all that was just said and i was sitting there thinking..

and the next thing i know, i guess i had fallen asleep in my chair there, i think it was around midnight , its an hour less in texas so it wasnt late for my buddy but i usually stay up till about midnight unless i fall asleep on the couch watchin the tv then go into my bed around 2 when i wake up to pee, well being as my cpu and desk wasnt in front of me, i had fallen out of my cpu chair and was on the floor, worse yet, my head had just hit the corner of my cpu desk and yeh there is a sharpe metal edge there,

the resulting whack woke me up alright and not only that, i had gashed my head and when i put my hand up to feel what the fuck had happened blood started running profusely from my head, now, being it was late , like 2am and i had been drinking a few beers , lol i know i know , i know that if i had gone to the ER they will not give u any anesthetic if u have been drinking so i thought , no way im gonna endure that , and i cant drive anyways, so

i wrapped my head in a towel filled with ice and layed down and hoped i didnt have a concussion in that i may not wake up , well i said a prayer and here i am still, woke up fine and with a sizable gash and my feelings hurt more than anything, i went about my day and as im still recovering i have considered installing seat belts on my cpu chair so this doesnt happen again, now im just not sure if it may be a marketable addition or not but , well thats a another thing entirely,

i hope u all have a good week



My favorite Blogs:

Meet gay
Gay datings
Single gay
Meet single gay
Single gay personals
Meet gay friend
Gay datings
Meet single gay
Single gay personals
gay lover
single gays
meet single gay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home