Meet gay

Monday, October 16, 2006

Perviews of cuming attractions

Ok after chatting the other night with some of you I was told I should start a blog and use my writing abilities. So,this is just to let everyone know that in the following days and weeks you will be able to read all about my life and the things I do.

Just to give you an idea of who I am, I love to take bets and will do almost anything on a bet or dare. I have gone skinny dipping in the fountain in front of Bush Stadium during a game, had anal sex while sitting on the lap of a friend with the back of my pants sliced open while riding up the elevator of the Gateway Arch and on my 18th birthday, July 4th of this year, I rode the metro link in my birthday suit.

I love taking long walks in the woods nude and love being out with nature naked as God intended.

I had all my body hair removed by lasers as a birthday gift to myself and now don't have to worry about shaving, stubble, cuts or rashes. Just a nice smooth and well tanned body that I love to show off.

I am the place kicker for our football team in school and although our team is really bad, I am pretty good and rarely miss. I carry a 4.0 gpa so I'm no dummy I just love the rush of going naked and displaying my body. I am totally out so I'm not ashamed of who I am. I have been sexually active since I was 14 although I did other things prior to that age.

My only real problem is my dad who hates me now and, well, I won't go into what he wants to do thinking it would "cure" me of being gay.

So you have a brief synopsis of my life so far and now you will have the opportunity to follow my adventures as I finish my last year of high school and escape the strangle hold that my father has on me and set myself free to explore the wonderful world that lies ahead of me.

By the way, I will still be writing stories for the magazine section from time to time and am working on a Civil War fantasy that I'm sure you all will totally enjoy.




My favorite Blogs:

Meet gay
Gay datings
Single gay
Meet single gay
Single gay personals
Meet gay friend
Gay datings
Meet single gay
Single gay personals
gay lover
single gays
meet single gay


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home