Meet gay

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Memorable Cocks: Will's Eight Inches

I've sucked many cocks, but the most memorable was Will's. Will is an older man, thin and in shape, and has an eight inch beauty. Will's cock gets hard in an instant. Whenever I have gone over to his place for sex, Will's cock is hard as soon as he unbuttons his pants.

I love sucking Will's huge cock. I could suck it every day if I had the chance. I like licking his balls, then licking the underside of his cock all the way up to his big mushroom head, then swallowing the mushroom and sucking and pulling upward on it, the way a child might suck on a popsickle.

On our first meeting, we met in a public hot tubs place on Saratoga Avenue in San Jose, California. For $30, you get an hour in a private room with a hot tub and a bench that is as big as a bed. Will sat on the side of the hot tub and spread his legs and I came between them and began sucking that beautiful cock. An hour goes by fast, and Will hadn't cum yet, so I used a techniques that works every time.

I lay on the bench-bed with my head propped up against the backboard. I asked Will to straddle my face, his knees above my shoulders with his cock in my mouth. I told him to "fuck my face." When you give control of the motion to your lover, it really increases his pleasure and stimulation. He pumped my mouth a few times and then filled it with warm cum.

The last couple of times I blew Will I swallowed his load. I wanted to do it, to give him maximum pleasure. I loved doing it.

Unfortunately, I haven't been with Will for over a year. He too is married and now he is retired, and he travels a lot with his wife. But I would love to see him again.





My favorite Blogs:

Meet gay
Gay datings
Single gay
Meet single gay
Single gay personals
Meet gay friend
Gay datings
Meet single gay
Single gay personals
gay lover
single gays
meet single gay


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home