Meet gay

Friday, October 06, 2006

My first start

Well back before most of you younguns was done nursing on mommas teat. Heh Heh
I was introduced into the joys of getting a bj and then giving at the ripe old age of 13. Of course I, like the few friends who lived in town with me had jacked our pre sex dicks for awhile prior to that one summers nite to magazines we swiped from our dads hiding spots. To clearify something first, I grew up in a small west central IL. farming community. And there was only three of us guys the same age who lived in town. The rest all lived on their parents farms, or just lived in country .
We hung around every summer for years riding our bikes out to other guys homes to go fishing & riding motor scooters that two of them had on the farm. And at one guys country home who didn't farm, both his parents worked day jobs at a factory about 15 miles away. So We did lot of skinny dipping and lots of caressing & experimenting there & little fishing at his pond. But we never went further as we weren't sure if wanted to. But that same summer we slept out overnite there in town, at the guys home who lived between the other two of us as we'd done many times before. His parents had a Huge back yard & we could be far from the house to be somewhat alone that way. Only that particular nite his older brother by 4 years came out long after dark & their parents were asleep. He was packing a 6 pack of beer and said he had another on ice if we thought we wanted a beer or two and could keep our mouths shut about him sharing beer with us. As none of us was legal to drink it let alone him buying it either. He'd share a beer or two with us, IF we promised to keep quiet about it. Of course we three said yes to that one. So while each popped open a cold beer, his brother started talking about sports & the ballgame he picthed at the nite before (he was the teams best pitcher & very popular with the cheerleaders). And after we were all starting on our second beer & definately feeling the first ones. He started telling us about the cheerleader he went out with after the game on a country drive. And how she loved to suck his dick alot before they had sex. Well of course he had us 13 years olds totally interested by this time, in every word he uttered about her & their sexual fun the nite before.
Then he came right out and asked us if we had been playing with each other, as he'd been suspecting it of us for sometime now. (Damn was he BAITING US OR WHAT)Of course we all was dumbfounded & slow at answering him. So He jumped right in saying YEAH I thought you three had been messing around with each others dicks out here pretending to be sleeping out. And then laughed in a low voice smiling at us & saying don't worry I'm not going to tell anyone about it. I just thought you guys might like something I could show you, that would feel really good if you'll let me show all three of you.
WELL let me tell you, that I was the first he went down on as we were all in just our underwear anyway like always when we sleep out. He knew me better than the other guy, because I use to help him practice on occasions being his catcher for him as he threw pitchs. I guess he figured if he started with me, his brother and the other guy would want to as well when they seen what happened. He just told me to relax and he'd pull down my underwear & show me what it felt like when the cheerleader sucked on his dick. Of course I was a bit nervous & not sure what to expect as we'd never done this before, only fondled & stroked each other. But after I felt his warm mouth & tongue touching and licking on my dick it shot a tingling feeling all over my body. Then he smilied at me and took it in his mouth gently sucking & licking on my now growing dick. And both the other guys creep over closer to get a better look at this as they heard my sighs of pleasure thus unknown to me until then and his sucking sounds while attached to my dick. By now they both are rubbing themselves threw their underwear getting unable to sit still after watching his slow but steady sucking up & down & around on my young dick. He paused a moment pulling off my dick to tell his brother, why don't you two copy what I'm doing here to each other. So his brother pulled off the third guys underwear & started to lick on his dick then putting it in his mouth trying to copy his older brothers ways. And after a few more minutes of sucking on me he looked up & asked me if I'd like to try doing it to him now to see if I liked it or not. I said sure if you to me again like you were just doing as I like that feeling & never felt anything like that that felt so good. He laughed & said you bet I will. So we changed places & I done my best to copy his lovely mouths ways of giving pleasure back to him. And after I got down a rythum and stopped feeling that gagging feeling. Although it wasn't him lunging up or nothing as he layed still & let me experiment on my own learning as I went with lil guidence from him during. I found out I liked the feeling of him in my mouth as well as him on me. And I guess I was doing fairly good at it because after I got a rythum going he grew very large & started shaking after I felt a rumbling around his balls on my chin. But that's were he stopped me & said we weren't ready for what was coming next just yet, unil he played with us all some more before that nite was up...





My favorite Blogs:

Meet gay
Gay datings
Single gay
Meet single gay
Single gay personals
Meet gay friend
Gay datings
Meet single gay
Single gay personals
gay lover
single gays
meet single gay


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home