Meet gay

Monday, October 23, 2006

California Dreaming


Holy Shit Batman! It's true. The SMW is FINALLY taking a vacation. Yep! Amazing.

Lord knows I need one. It's been nose to the grindstone for over 2 years now and quite frankly, my nose is tired.

I will TRY to be totally and 100% completely unwired, disconnected and not 'UP' on anything for two whole weeks.

I'm taking my butt and the wife's' out California way.

We will be starting in San Fran, then Napa, where my brother in-law has a small vineyard..

Then we're off to San Fran again where we'll meet up with some friends for dinner in Chinatown (or somewhere around them there parts)

Then we're off to Modesto of all places.. I hear it's pretty much the armpit of California but hey, I come from Indiana so..... Anyway, we're meeting some 'long lost' relatives there for a day or so of catching up THEN we hit Monterey, Carmel By The Sea, Big Sur, San Simeon/Hearst Castle and then Santa Barbara and the wine country. (Kind of like a reverse Sideways if you will.

We'll basically be based out of Carmel for the stay. I've got us booked into the Highland Inn with a room overlooking the Pacific. It has a wonderful private balcony/deck, it's own fireplace etc etc. Woooo woooo can't wait.

And wait.... The best thing is that I've rented a Hertz Shelby Cobra Mustang for the trip.. Woooooooo I can NOT wait to drive that bad boy through Big Sur country etc.

Hey, I guess I'm also driving right by the main entrance to Laguna Seca.... I wonder..... Naw, that would be TOO much to hope for... LOL

Anyway, the SMW is in FINE spirits this morning, can't wait for the time off.. I will be unwired/plugged for the duration and I plan on relaxing, enjoying some of the prettiest scenery in the world, drinking some fine wine and maybe even a little nooky from you know who.

Anybody in the area there have any suggestions about what we might go see, do or eat? I would certainly appreciate it... Who knows, I'll be in the area so if you're interested in meeting up with the SMW in person, MAYBE something can be arranged....

We plan on doing the Monterey Bay Aquarium.. I'm hoping to be able to at LEAST see Pebble Beach etc etc..

Anyway, stay tuned. I'll have a full report sometime in November...

-tm

p.s. I plan on COMPLETELY ignoring the mid-term elections. A total news blackout starts Oct 29th.

The wifey and I have already voted via absentee ballots but that's it. No news... Period.

p.s.s. One of the nicest things about this trip is that due to a foul up on the airlines part, the wifey and I will be traveling first class, non-stop from Indy to San Fran and back.. No extra charge... Woooooo wooooooo Gotta love that heh?


My favorite Blogs:

Meet gay
Gay datings
Single gay
Meet single gay
Single gay personals
Meet gay friend
Gay datings
Meet single gay
Single gay personals
gay lover
single gays
meet single gay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home